Welcome to UPMC Class and Events Online Registration
UPMC is committed to improving the health of our community by educating individuals about the importance of healthy behaviors and empowering them to make changes in their lives. UPMC hospitals and other departments provide classes covering a wide variety of health topics for the community.
To enroll in a class:
- Click on a course group to the left, or click A to Z Index to see all of our courses at once.
- When you've found the course you want, click the Register Now! link next to the time and date that you want to attend the course. Clicking Register Now! will put the course in your shopping cart.
- Then click Continue Shopping to select another course, or click Checkout to pay your registration fees.
You need to create an account before you can register for a class. If you already have an account you can login after you click Checkout. Otherwise click the Create New Account button on the login page.
After you've completed our account registration form you will be taken to the payment page where you can pay your fees. At that point you're officially enrolled.
If you need an interpreter or other accommodations, please contact the sponsoring hospital at least two weeks before class begins with your request. If you are uncertain who to contact, call 1-800-533-UPMC.
- UPMC reserves the right to cancel class, event, or fundraiser due to low enrollment or instructor unavailability. A full refund will be provided in these instances.
- Refunds are not available for special events and fundraisers.
- A refund will be provided for cancellations 2 weeks prior to the start of class. Students cancelling less than two weeks in advance will receive credit towards a future class.
- No partial refunds are available in the event of missed classes.
To request a refund for a class, please call the phone number on your receipt. If you are uncertain who to call, contact 1-800-533-UPMC.